- वेदांग ज्योतिष सीखिए
- Friendship via Jyotish
- Syllabus Jyotish
- Video and Audio Lessons
- Amsha rulers of Shashti-Amsha (D60)
- Arudha Lagna and Arudha Padas
- Rashi Tulya Navamsha
- Char Karaka
- Graha Arudha
- Jyotish Yogas
- Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star)
- ग्रहों के षष्टयंश कुंडली (डी-60) के अधिपति
- नव ग्रह
- Jyotish Quizzes
- Karaka in Jyotish
- Significance of 12 Houses
- What is Lagna (Ascendant)
- Qualities given by the 9 Planets
- Marana Karaka Sthana (MKS)
- Lessons learnt from Ramayana
- Amsha Rulers and Motivations for Karmas
- Mantra Basics
- Naisargik Karaka of Grahas
Video and Audio Lessons
Video and Audio Lessons
President of USA, Mr. Donald Trump's birth chart analysis.
Reading vedic charts in Jyotish (part 1): Video lesson in Hindi
How to read Vedic Charts ? – part 1
Jyotish video lesson in Englis
Simha Lagna (Leo Ascendant) in Jyotish, Indian Astrology : Video lecture in Hindi
सिंह लग्न के जातक का स्वाभाव – हिन्दी भाषा में ज्योतिष लैक्चर
Naisargik Karaka of Jupiter (DevGuru Brihaspati), Jyotish video lesson in Hindi
ज्योतिष वीडियो लैक्चर: देव गुरु बृहस्पति के नैसर्गिक कारक
ज्योतिष लैक्चर : केतु ग्रह के नैसर्गिक कारक (सम्पूर्ण जानकारी)
Jyotish Lecture on Naisargik Karaka of Ketu.
ज्योतष लैक्चर : १२ भावों के " भाव कारक "
Jyotish video lesson in Hindi on Bhav Karaka. Planets (Graha) as significator of 12 Houses.
Jyotish video lecture in English: Judgment of 10th house in a Vedic chart
Video Lecture in Hindi: Three popular styles for representing charts in Jyotish Shastra (Vedic Astrology)
° North Indian style
° East Indian style
° South Indian style
ज्योतिष लैक्चर: शुक्र के नैसर्गिक कारक
नैसर्गिक: अर्थात जो प्रकृति के अनुसार स्वाभाविक है l
कारक: शब्द का अर्थ होता है किसी का प्रतिनिधित्व करने वाला l
नैसर्गिक कारक : अर्थात प्राकृतिक गुणों के अनुसार किसी का प्रतिनिधित्व करना l जिसे प्रकृति
(शक्ति, माँ) ने माया में कुछ प्रतिनिधित्व करने का दायित्व दिया है l
Naisargik Karaka of Venus
Naisargik: means Natural or according to Nature
Karaka: means significator that represents something very fundamentally
Naisargik Karaka: means natural representation of something in accordance with the nature (mother).
ज्योतिष लैक्चर : बुध के नैसर्गिक कारक
Jyotish Lecture on Naisargik Karaka of Mercury from SarvatoBhadra Jyotish group.
Introductory lecture in Hindi on Lagna, Arudha Lagna, Hora Lagna, Ghatika Lagna
हिन्दी में ज्योतिष ऑडियो लैसन: लग्न, आरूढ़ लग्न, होरा लग्न, घटिका लग्न और कुछ महत्वपूण बातें
Learn Indian Astrology: Jyotish
Syllabus for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year Jyotish aspirants
1. Introduction: What is Jyotish ?
- The Creation: Vasudeva/Sada Shiva, manifested and un-manifested part of GOD.
- Concept and philosophy behind Indian Astrology (Jyotish): Atma and Paramatma and the voyage of the Soul in Mritu loka (planet earth or Maya) towards nirvana or self realization. Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. Shad Ripu : (Kaam: Desire), (Krodha: Anger), (Moha: Attachment), (Lobha: Greed), (Mada: Ego), (Matsarya: Jealousy or envy)
- (Truth or Satya) and (Untruth or Maya) Principle: Shiva and Shakti principle.
- Jyotish as Vedanga, scope and parts of the knowledge body.
- Description of lineages of Sages and their contribution in Jyotish. (Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra).
- 3 Gunas : Rajas, Tamas, Satwa
- 5 Mahabhutas or 5 Building Blocks of creation: Agni, Prithavi, Vayu, Jal, Akasha.
- Introduction to Panchang, the quality of time.
- Soul (Atma), Mind (Manas) and Body (Sharira): Sun, Moon and Lagna.
- Sapt Loka: 7 Planes of existence, and the real picture of a Horoscope in the Sky.
- Introduction to Nakshatra (Constellations), Rashi (Signs), Bhava (Houses) and Graha (planets).
- Depiction of charts in 3 forms: The North Indian style, South Indian style and East Indian style.
- Constant reference to puranic stories, events and descriptions as described in various Vedic scriptures for practical usage in Jyotish.
2. Nava Grahas or Nine Planets: Comprehensive description, significance and usage: Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
- Various kinds of relationships between planets: natural friendship enemy relationships (Naisargik matri-shatruta), compound relationship, finance related friendship and enmity, pachakadi-sambandha etc.
- The meaning of exaltation, debilitation, mul-trikona, own sign, friendly sign and enemy sign.
- Graha Drishti, Rashi Drishti, and Argala.
- Various kinds of states: Marana Karaka Sthana (death signifying house),
- Other states of the planets : Baaladi avastha (based on age), Jaagritadi avastha (based on attentiveness and focus on goals) and Sayanadi avastha (based on mood).
- Evaluation of strength of a planets: Various kinds of strengths.
3. Three type of Karakas (Significance of planets):
- Naisargik Karaka (Natural Significance) : Ruled by Lord Brahma for creation
- Char Karaka (Variable Significance) : Governed by Lord Vishnu for sustenance
- Sthir Karaka (Fixed Significance): Lorded by Lord Shiva for transformation or destruction.
4. Twelve Rashis or Twelve Signs of the zodiac : Comprehensive significance and use (places, situations, gunas, and all standard descriptions and categorizations for practical use in charts)
5. Twelve Bhavas or Twelve Houses of the zodiac: Comprehensive description of each house and use. Their relevant meanings in various divisional charts.
6. Yog Karakas : Evaluation of malefic, benefic and neutral planets for each Lagna and hence their inclination of giving good and bad results.
7. Various kinds of Lagnas: Lagna, Arudha Lagna, Hora Lagna, Ghatika Lagna, Shri Lagna, Chandra Lagna, Surya Lagna, Prana-pada Lagna, Vardana Lagna etc.
7 A. Bhava Padas: Arudha Lagna and Arudha Padas: manifested world and maya
- Calculation and meaning of Arudha Padas and Arudha Lagna (AL)
- House from AL. Signs from AL (rajo, satwa and tamo guna signs)
- Placement of planets (satwa, rajo and tamo guna planets) in different house from AL
- AL and status, image in society, wealth/finance, gains and losses. Upa Pada (UL), Daara Pada (A7) and other 9 Arudha Padas
- Arudha Padas in different Houses from Arudha Lagna
- Arudha Padas in different Houses from Lagna
- Use of AL in various Divisional-Charts
- 7 B. The effects of Hora Lagna in 12 Houses from Lagna
- 7 C. The effects of Ghatika Lagna in 12 Houses from Lagna
- 7 D. The effects of Prana-pada Lagna in 12 House from Lagna
8. Pancha-Anga: Five basic elements of the quality of time: Tithi, Vara, Nakshatra, Karana and Yoga. Complete description and use. Introduction and then repeated use in analyzing charts, finding Muhurta (auspicious time for the beginning of an activity).
9. Constellations or Nakshatra: The adobes or wives of Moon. The Deities (Devatas), symbols, characteristics and various kinds of characterizations to be used in chart analysis as well as to find Muhrata (auspicious time for the beginning of an activity).
- Introduction to Nakshatras with detail description.
- 27 Nakshatra scheme : Complete description and use (Nav-tara Chakra, house mapping of 27 Nakshatra in Various House. Description and use of different Nakshatra from Moon and from Lagna).
- 28 Nakshatra scheme : Complete description and use: SarvatoBhadra Chakra etc.
10. Divisional Charts (Varaga Kundalis or Chakra)
- Description of 6 Vargas, 7, Vargas, 10 Vargas, 16 Vargas schemes
- Divisional charts focused extensively are listed below : Calculations and detail usage.
D-1 Rashi, D-2 Hora, D-3 Drekkana, D-4 Chaturthamsha, D-7 Saptamsha, D-9 Navamsha, D-10 Dashamsha, D-12 Dwadashamsha, D-16 Shodashamsha, D-20 Vimshamsha, D-24 Siddhamsha, D-27 Nakshatramsha, D-30 Trimshamsha,
- Description of Amsha Rulers for all Divisional charts and practical usage.
11. Building block Principles part 1. Judgment of Bhavas (Houses) from 1st House to 12th House Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra (BPHS).
- Using the knowledge to read charts (karaka, lordship, agenda, placement, yogas, rashi drishti, graha drishti, argala) etc
12. Building block Principles part 2. Understanding the standard results given in classis for meaningful interpretation of the chart.
They are not the only results possible. The standard results are taught to make one understand how the principles in Jyotish work so that one can do analysis and make interpretations from the dynamics of any individual chart.
- Effects of Bhava (House) Lords in various Houses: from 1 to 12 Houses (BPHS and Other Classics)
- Placement of planets in 12 signs (Various Classis)
- Placement of planets in the 12 Houses (Various Classis)
- Effects of Non luminous planets (BPHS)
- Yogas of Planets : Nabhasa Yogas : Ashraya, Dala, Akriti and Sankhya. Other Yogas, Solar Yogas, Lunar Yogas, Raj Yogas, Dhan-Yogas, Daridra Yogas,
- All 4 types of associations that froms yogas among planets in Jyotish
- Good and Bad Yogas (BPHS, and many other classics): Raja Yogas, Dhan yoga, Pravraj Yoga, Pancha Mahapurusha Yoga, Gaj-Kesari Yoga, Saral Yoga, Vimal Yoga, Kema-druma Yoga, Guru Chandal Yoga, Vipreet Rayoga, Kal-Sarpa yoga, Sarpa Yoga, Graha Mallika Yoga. etc.
13.Effects of Karakamsha :
14. Maraks (Killer)
15. Char Karaka : Comprehensive description of each char karka scheme and usage
- Eight Char Karaka Scheme : Atma, Amatya, Bhratri, Matr, Pitr, Putra, Gnyati and Dara karaka. Contributing planets are from Sun to Rahu. What they mean and how to use them.
- Seven Char Karaka scheme: Atma, Amatya, Bhratri, Matr, Pitr, Gnyati and Dara karaka. Contributing planets are from Sun to Saturn.
16. Timing Events: Dashas
- Vimshotari Dasha and its variations: Constellation (Nakshatra) based dashas : Calculation and Interpretation.
- Dashas starting from various references: janma tara, utpanna tara, kshema tara, lagna tara etc.
- Conditional Vimshotari Dashas: Satabdika dasa, Chaturasiti sama dasha, Dwi-saptati-sama dasha, Shastyhayani dasha, dwadashotri Dash etc Moola dash: for timing curse and such unfortunate events.
- Rashi Based Dashas to time events: Narayan Dasha and other Rashi based dashas. Calculation and Interpretation.
17. Transit : Gochara
- For Rashi chart and other important divisional charts from Mo, LA and AL.
- Evaluation of transit using Asthak Varga
- Evaluation of transit using Sarvato Bhadra Charka
18. Ashtak Varga : Comprehensive understanding and dynamic implementation of various techniques to Judge results and time events. Using Ashtak Varga in Rashi chart and other divisional charts.
- Trikoina Shodhan
- Ekadhipatya Shodhan
- Pinda Shodhan
19. Kala Chakra, Dig Chakra, Sarvato Bhadra Charka
20. Muhurta (Auspicious Time)
21. Match Making
22.Prashna. Answering the Query
23. Annual Horoscopy: Tithi Pravesha Chart
24. Ethical practices while practicing Jyotish professionally
25. Vedic Remedies for standard and specific Problematic: Amavsya Dosha, Naga Dosha and other Curses (BPHS)
26.Miscellaneous topics part 1:
- Techniques like Rashi Tula Navamsha, Rashi Tula Drehkana, Navamsha Tuly Rashi etc
- Concepts like : yogada, maha yogada, kevala, shubhapati, rashi gandanta, nashatra gandanta, pushkara amsha, pushkara navamsha, yogi and av yogi planets, sadey sati, dwadas aditya
- Retrograde or Vakri Planets and how to judge their effects
- Problem Creator or (Badhaka) and Problematic Houses ( Badhaka Stahana)
- Graha Yudha
- How to do Birth Time Rectification or how to identify the correct time of birth of a native.
27.Miscellaneous topics part 2:
- Many many more Surprise Topics
- Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra (BPHS)
- Jaimini Sutras (JS)
Salient Features of Jyotish Course:
- In-depth study of the Vedanga Jyotish with emphasis on Shastras and teachings of Santana Dharma (Hinduism). The course is designed to teach theoretical concepts and practical case studies for hands on experience on real charts of people/entities/celebrities.
- Our course is designed based on teachings of Maharshi Parashara, Maharshi Jaimini, Dev Rishi Narada, Muni Satyacharya, Shri VarahaMihira, Shri Kalyana Varma, Shri Vainkatesh Sharma etc and many other sages and devagyas of Jyotish.
- Jyotish video lectures in Hindi/English language are sent to the members via internet which they can download, watch & learn at their convenience. If they have any questions then they post them in the private groups and the queries are addressed as soon as possible.
- Complete study material is provided with further references of books and Shastra along with the knowledge base of Sanatana Dharma.
- Continuous guidance to all students to stay on correct path and develop their knowledge with less confusion, disappointments and/or failures.
- WhatsApp and FaceBook private group to freely interact with the Guru and other group members, ask questions, discuss and learn in a friendly atmosphere on daily basis.
- Focus on enabling the students first learn to read their own chart. Understand their entire makeup (physical, mental, spiritual), the circumstances of their life etc
- Frequent quizzes and testes are held in the form of: true/false questions, multiple choice questions, full descriptive questions etc, to track the progress and to revise the concepts already taught. The idea is to help students completely digest the knowledge.
- Constant effort to help members think in right direction, develop their own analytical ability, problem solving skills, judgment and give advice, predict and/or provide remedies to help natives.
- Brilliant and dedicated member in the group to help learn, discuss and share thoughts. Conducive atmosphere to stay motivated for long.
- Group members are of diverse backgrounds, ages and professions: most/all are working in different fields: corporate, businessman, government, astrology, pundits, others etc.
- Participants also have access to webinars as and when they are recorded.
- No restrictions on any student to learn from other Gurus, Jyotish schools or educational organization. If you are learning elsewhere, you can continue to do so freely.
- Focus on Mantra chanting and other practices of Sanatan Dharma to help participants develop their spirituality and learn Jyotish well. It is a divine science.
Revised Fees (almost 50 % less than before)
Jyotish video lessons of 3 hours duration are sent to all members of the group every month.
Fees is 1100 INR/month for participants living in India and 35 Euros/month for those living outside India. This fees includes monthly membership of private FaceBook and WhatsApp groups.
Advantageous payment options for serious Jyotish aspirants: 10% off is offered for the payment of 1 year fees in advance.
The total fees for 12 months for participants from India = 12 X 1100 INR = 13200 INR but you pay 11880 INR only. In this way one can save 1320 INR during one year.
The total fees for 12 months for participants living outside India = 12 X 35 Euros = 420 Euros but you pay 378 Euros only. In this way one can save 48 Euros during one year.
If you would like to learn Jyotish in a methodical way then please contact Gaurav DAVE via email (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org), WhatsApp/telephone (0033625750152) or FaceBook messanger stating your interest.
If you would like to learn at a faster pace and want to have more than 3 hour video lessons per month then also you may please contact for available options.
Please feel free to contact, should you have any other query in mind.