- Friendship via Jyotish
- Syllabus Jyotish
- Video and Audio Lessons
- Amsha rulers of Shashti-Amsha (D60)
- Arudha Lagna and Arudha Padas
- Rashi Tulya Navamsha
- Char Karaka
- Graha Arudha
- Jyotish Yogas
- Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star)
- ग्रहों के षष्टयंश कुंडली (डी-60) के अधिपति
- नव ग्रह
- Jyotish Quizzes
- Karaka in Jyotish
- Significance of 12 Houses
- What is Lagna (Ascendant)
- Qualities given by the 9 Planets
- Marana Karaka Sthana (MKS)
- Lessons learnt from Ramayana
- Amsha Rulers and Motivations for Karmas
- Mantra Basics
- Naisargik Karaka of Grahas
Learn Indian Astrology
Learn Jyotish/ Indian Astrology
Jyotish is a very vast subject and takes a lot of time, dedication, and hard work to learn and master it well. One must first develop a solid foundation of its basic concepts by understanding the deeper meaning behind them. The study of Vedic culture and its attributes enable one to attain this, as Jyotish is a Vedanga (part of Vedas). It means that teachings of Sanatan Dharma and Vedas reside at the very core of this subject.
In doing so, gradually things fall in line and learning of this occult subject becomes quite natural. By relying on the cardinal concepts of the subject one can attempt to completely understand the teachings of great seers and sages and can sail fearlessly in this vast ocean of knowledge, were knowledge (Gyana) is not spoon fed to students. Otherwise, students can be completely lost in middle or can lose their focus thereby ending up in complete confusion and darkness.
One should bear in mind that, as Creator (Lord Brahma) himself taught Jyotish to great seers and sages for the benefit of mankind, who later taught this divine knowledge to their students and the tradition continued (Guru shishya parampara). So God would not forgive an individual who uses this knowledge for unethical practices or against humanity.
Maharshi Parashara (One of the most renowned authorities in Indian astrology) teaches his student Maitreya, that for the welfare of mankind the knowledge of Vedic astrology should only be given to people who are: peace-loving, a devotee of their teacher/guru, truth speaking and staunch believers in God. (Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra, BPHS).
The more you learn Indian astrology, the better you understand yourself. You comprehend various circumstance around you and your own fate. Later by profound study, perseverance and by the practical application of the knowledge in various real-life situations (Horoscopes), you can become a professional and can help others with this divine knowledge.
By following the Vedic remedies yourself: you will first benefit from them and will mitigate the problems of your own life. Consequently, your faith in the divine knowledge will develop more and more with time. Subsequently, you will be able to heal others / help people resolve their problems.
The source of all study material is classical Indian astrology books and Hindu scriptures (Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana, Mahabharata and various Puranas). At appropriate places, the references will be quoted for students to explore more the subject matter.
Some of the foundation, basic and intermediate level articles and video lessons are available on this website for free. The learning material will be updated frequently.
Salient Features of Jyotish Course:
- In-depth study of the Vedanga Jyotish with emphasis on Shastras and teachings of Santana Dharma (Hinduism). The course is designed to teach theoretical concepts and practical case studies for hands-on experience on real charts of people/entities/celebrities.
- Jyotish video lectures in Hindi/English language are sent to the members via the internet which they can download, watch & learn at their convenience. If they have any questions then they post them in the private groups and the queries are addressed as soon as possible.
- Complete study material is provided with further references to books and Shastra along with the knowledge base of Sanatana Dharma.
- Continuous guidance to all students to stay on the correct path and develop their knowledge with less confusion, disappointments and/or failures.
- WhatsApp and FaceBook private group to freely interact with the Guru and other group members, ask questions, discuss and learn in a friendly atmosphere on daily basis.
- Focus on enabling the students first learn to read their own chart. Understand their entire makeup (physical, mental, spiritual), the circumstances of their life etc
- Frequent quizzes and tests are held in the form of true/false questions, multiple choice questions, full descriptive questions etc, to track the progress and to revise the concepts already taught. The idea is to help students completely digest the knowledge.
- Constant effort to help members think in the right direction, develop their own analytical ability, problem-solving skills, judgment and give advice, predict and/or provide remedies to help natives.
- Brilliant and dedicated member of the group to help learn, discuss and share thoughts. Conducive atmosphere to stay motivated for long.
- Group members are of diverse backgrounds, ages and professions: most/all are working in different fields: corporate, businessman, government, astrology, pundits, others etc.
- Participants also have access to webinars as and when they are recorded.
- No restrictions on any student to learn from other Gurus, Jyotish schools or educational organization. If you are learning elsewhere, you can continue to do so freely.
- Focus on Mantra chanting and other practices of Sanatan Dharma to help participants develop their spirituality and learn Jyotish well. It is a divine science.
Revised Fees (almost 50 % less than before)
Jyotish video lessons of 3 hours duration are sent to all members of the group every month.
Fees is 1100 INR/month for participants living in India and 18 Euros/month for those living outside India. This fee includes monthly membership of private FaceBook and WhatsApp groups.
Advantageous payment options for serious Jyotish aspirants: 10% off is offered for the payment of 1-year fees in advance.
The total fees for 12 months for participants from India = 12 X 1100 INR = 13200 INR but you pay 11880 INR only. In this way, one can save 1320 INR during one year.
The total fees for 12 months for participants living outside India = 12 X 18 Euros = 216 Euros but you pay 195 Euros only. In this way, one can save 21 Euros during one year.
If you would like to learn Jyotish in a methodical way then please contact Gaurav DAVE via email (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com), WhatsApp/telephone (0033625750152) stating your interest.
If you would like to learn at a faster pace and want to have more than 3-hour video lessons per month then also you may please contact for available options.
Please feel free to contact, should you have any other query in mind.