- वेदांग ज्योतिष सीखिए
- Friendship via Jyotish
- Syllabus Jyotish
- Video and Audio Lessons
- Amsha rulers of Shashti-Amsha (D60)
- Arudha Lagna and Arudha Padas
- Rashi Tulya Navamsha
- Char Karaka
- Graha Arudha
- Jyotish Yogas
- Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star)
- ग्रहों के षष्टयंश कुंडली (डी-60) के अधिपति
- नव ग्रह
- Jyotish Quizzes
- Karaka in Jyotish
- Significance of 12 Houses
- What is Lagna (Ascendant)
- Qualities given by the 9 Planets
- Marana Karaka Sthana (MKS)
- Lessons learnt from Ramayana
- Amsha Rulers and Motivations for Karmas
- Mantra Basics
- Naisargik Karaka of Grahas
Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star)
Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star)
Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star) is a strong print of the 'entire personality of a constellation' and its highest impact on our mind (Moon).
Janma Nakshatra is the primary motivation of our mind to see things with a personal viewpoint, natural instincts or prejudices and react mentally to the material existence. It governs the realities (feeling and experiences) in totality that is going on our minds at a time.
Every Nakshatra is a unique personality. It has some natural instincts, likes, dislikes and is adept at doing certain things better than others. All Nakshatras have qualities and all have faults, none is perfect! but each one has its own view point and that is important.
Each Nakshatra has 3 integral parts: a symbol, a deity and a planet (from Sun to Ketu) ruling it.Mind, consciousness is trapped in accordance with these three players for a native.
For example, people having Kritika as Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star):
The symbol is a knife, blade or sharp object: the mind of the person is razor sharp and acute, they cut across the jargon and can reach directly to the point.
Sun is the ruling planet of the Nakshatra: so they have all Sun-like qualities/traits: leadership, spirituality, pride, harshness, goal-oriented, etc
The Devata is Agni: so they are hot minded and transformative. They either have strong Jathar Agni (responsible for digestion so consequently heavy eaters) or strong Bhuta Agni (needed for spiritual progress) at times etc.
The worship of the Devata of the Janma Nakshatra can give lot of clarity to the mind in difficult times. Also since Moon is the karaks for the concept of Nakshatras, So Janma Nakshatra is very vital for the health and entire well being of a native.
Daily worship is recommended!
Significance of Nakshatra (Star) of Arudha Lagna (AL), for fame and good material status in society
For fame and good material status in society: pray to the Devata of the Nakshatra of your Arudha Lagna. The diety will do the necessary then.
One can find the exact degrees of Lagna rising in the kundali, the Arudha Lagna will be at exact degree in some other sign.
Say one has Leo Lagna at 3 degrees and lagna lord is in 11th house.
So we count from lagna to lagna lord and then count the same number of houses from lagna lord to arrive at Arudha Lagna.
Consequently in our example Arudha Lagna is in Aries at 3 degrees in 9th house.
Ashwani Kumars are the Devatas of Ashwani Nakshatra in Aries at 3 degrees in the sign.
So if the native worships Ashwani Kumars with Nakshatra Suktam or other powerful Mantras then one must get good fame and material status in the society.
Important Nakshatra (Stars), in 28 Nakshatra scheme
Important Nakshatras, in 28 Nakshatra scheme, where we use Abhijit, the adobe of Hari (lord Vishnu) in techniques like Sarvatobhadra Chakra. (please use your natal Moon for counting).
1. Janma Nakshatra (where Moon is). For health, mental and physical wellbeing in general.
2. Sampat Tara for wealth and prosperity (2nd from Janma)
3. Karma Nakshatra (10th from Janma) to see success and achievement in Karmas.
4. Sanghatika Nakshtra (16th from Janma) used for debts, finances and big troubles in life etc.
5. Adhana Nakshatra (19th from Janma) to use where native settles down in life. Very useful for work.
6. Manas Nakshatra (25th from Janma). To see state of mind and how forces make one strong or weak minded person.
7. Desha Nakshatra (27th from Janma) to see support from home country or otherwise in various efforts one does.
8. Abhishek Nakshatra (28th from Janma) to see crown, honors or freedom one gets.
9. Samudaika Nakshatra (18th from Janma) to evaluate over all well being and results.
10. Jati Nakshatra (26th from Janma) to see overall support one gets from the community and contribution one does for them.
11. Vinash (23rd from Janma) to see who brings about destruction and who helps during those odd times.
Please take your Janma Nakshatra as placement 1 and then evaluate further.